ALL CTE MATERIALS IN ONE PLACE
(You must be logged in to the AISD cloud to access.)
CTE Reference Guide – Right click and download only. It will not display properly if you just click. This is everything you need to know to be a CTE teacher in one doc.
Administrative Applications > AISDWeb > Career and Technical Education
I have pulled most of the commonly used items from the above links and listed them in hyperlinks below:
AISD Travel Procedures Manual (connect to cloud to access)
When you wish to attend a conference:
1. Turn in the AISD and the CTE Prior Travel Forms to Tammy 6 weeks before event.
2. Wait to be approved in an email. If you do not already have one, Finance may send you an AX travel credit card.
3. Attend conference or other training event. Take the Hotel Occupancy Form with you so that you don’t pay that tax at the hotel. Keep all your receipts. Do not use your travel card to pay for alcohol or tips.
4. When you return, send the Final Travel form within 2 weeks along with your receipts to Rosario Guerra.
Pre Travel Approval – AISD You have to right click and download at the link. The AISD Prior Travel form is weird. You cannot click and view.
Hotel Occupancy Tax Exempt (connect to cloud to access)
Final Travel Expense Report (connect to cloud to access)
Administrative Applications > AISDWeb > Travel
- Send field trip form along with travel forms to Tammy 6 weeks before.
- If you are only requesting CTE to pay for sub, you may submit 3 weeks before.
Pre Travel Approval – AISD Right click and download only. It will not display properly if you just click. This is everything you need to know to be a CTE teacher in one doc.
Field Trip Request (connect to cloud to access)
Private Transportation Permit (connect to cloud to access)
Charter Bus Request (connect to cloud to access)
Procedures (connect to cloud to access)
Inventory Spreadsheet (connect to cloud to access)
AISD Purchasing Contracts (Bid List) (connect to cloud to access)
Purchase Requisition (Send to me to order stuff)
EXTRA DUTY PAY FOR CONTESTS
Clock In and Out of workforce for up to 8 hours of Prep and 8 hours of Chaperoning during contest
Send Time and Effort Report to Tammy when you get back (before the end of the week) –file downloads when clicked because it is an Excel file.